As a passionate arts advocate, writer, and translator, I have had the privilege of working on many arts projects (plays, festivals, poetry events, conferences, etc.). From marketing and copywriting to admin and operations, working in the arts is a dream come true for me!
I especially love working with theatres, but I am lucky to have engaged with a wide range of cultural organisations during my career.
While I was an MA English Literature student at Bristol University, I founded a poetry group on campus, and I have frequently volunteered at poetry and Shakespeare festivals in Bristol.
I am also running bilingual poetry workshops (Finnish & English) to help people express themselves creatively through the Finnish language.
Talk to me about:
- Marketing for the arts
- Theatrical translation and captioning
- Copywriting for the arts
- Freelance arts journalism & social media marketing
- Speaking at arts events
- Arts reviews.
- Panellist at Culture Comms 2019 at The Royal Academy Of Arts (topic: influencer marketing in the arts): https://culturecomms.weebly.com/uploads/4/8/3/9/48391421/cc_2019_programme_f.pdf
- Contributing writer to The Shakespeare Magazine:
- English captioning of Homo Sapiens for The Finnish National Theatre: https://kansallisteatteri.fi/esitys/sapiens-english/
- Hitler ja blondi English captioning for The Finnish National Theatre: https://kansallisteatteri.fi/esitys/hitler-ja-blondi/