Leadership culture lessons I have learned the hard way:
- You need to be ready to be challenged &
- You need to be ready to change yourself.
Change can be scary, but my experience of change at organisations has been positive.
I have found getting better at asking uncomfortable questions (probably the ones you are dreading/the ones that play on your mind the most), is a good place to start as a leader.
Don’t be afraid of change: be afraid when you and your organisation stop evolving and being able to cope with change.
Digital resources on change & leadership
- Change & leadership today vs before:
- Toyota’s NUMMI initiative:
- 5 leadership styles:
- Engaging emergence:
- Workplace culture:
- Collaborative leadership: