If you are struggling to find the will to write….. Try the following:
- Turn your screen off for a second and go for a walk around the room
- Make yourself a hot or cold drink
- Visit the manatees, or any other funny site you like
- Spend ten minutes (and only TEN) on Twitter or Facebook
- Talk to someone about your work (in person is the best)
- Choose some pictures or videos for the post
Address your mindset
Why are you not feeling like writing?
Are you stressed? Overwhelmed? Is the brief too hard? Are you emotionally tired? Do you not feel adequate?
Get to the bottom of what’s niggling you…
AND GET ON WITH IT
Be grateful for your work
You’ll feel better once you start.
There are some days where there are no easy answers.